Sunday 23 March 2014

The Rising from the Grave

So, uh. Hi.

It has been a very. very long time, 3 years nearly. Holy crap I forgot I even had blogs. However, I was looking through my adsense for my Youtube channel and came across the fact that I had linked it with this a long time ago. I'd like to say I kept reading, I'd like to think i never stopped. but however I did. I havent read a book in Months. I've played visual novels, watched countless films and even read magna, yet the noble following of literature has passed me by of late. 

I guess it has something to do with the fact that I am in university, doing next to nothing with myself except slowly failing and losing at the grand lottery that is life.

I don't even know if anyone even reads this anymore.

But to hell with this narcissistic depressed outlook on things. 
It is coming to the end of NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month as the public knows it. 
The aim is to write a whole Novel, In a month. basically, I came across this whilst watching a famous youtuber who no longer uploads. Her last upload was about how she was taking part in this challenge. In 2012. She then stopped uploading and has since dropped off the internet entirely, which is slightly depressing as it was nice to watch videos made by someone I empathise with.

So, returning from that unexpected tangent. I have thought myself a slightly more organised individual compared to the me who began this literature adventure with my humble readers.  
And decided to once again begin uploading new posts at least once a month, maybe more if time permits.

Therefore. I will be going to the writing subreddits and enquiring if people want me to review their writings, I will of course try to review some more well known books, however The last books I think I read were the Hunger Games series, or Terry Pratchett's latest book. So my knowledge of the writing world has diminished.

I hope you, my dearest readers are at least slightly pleased that I am back from my long sabbatical leave, and am back for some long overdue work 

No comments:

Post a Comment